Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pants on the Ground, Pants on the Ground, Lookin Like a Fool with Your Pants on the Ground!

Click on the title to watch the YouTube video associated with this post.

Tonight on American Idol an old man auditioned singing his original song. And in case you didn't get it, the song is called "Pants on the Ground."

Not only is this song absolutely hilarious and just so gosh darn catchy it has a great message.

FINALLY someone has spoken out! Because I am seriously worried about this problem that is plaguing our young gentlemen in America:

Droopy, saggy, slouchy, floppy whatever-you-want-to-call-it pants hanging down low.

I can't STAND seeing a guy with his pants hanging low-I honestly cringe. Everytime I see one I want to yell, "Boy! Pull your pants UP!" It is classless, and I am so glad Larry Platt has spoken out against this.

Now I already posted it on my facebook and am posting it here, because Simon Cowell said he could see this song becoming a hit, and I am hoping it does, so here's to extra advertisement!

This ad was paid for by the Campaign Against Droopy, Saggy, Slouchy, Floppy Whatever-You-Want-To-Call-It Pants Hanging Down Low.

And that's my two cents.

1 comment: