Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dear Kia Motors, I just don't understand you



Dear Kia Motors,

I just don't understand you. I don't understand what hamsters have to do with your new Kia Soul car. Or what possessed you to make the hamsters gangster. I don't think anyone wants to watch furry rodents dance around in Southpole clothes and rap. Plus they're getting their fur all over that nice new leather interior. Now every time I see a Kia car I just think of those weird hamsters and think, "Ew. Now I definitely won't buy that car."

But I guess at the same time, your weird commercials are effective.
1) In a competitve world of Ford, GM, and Chrysler, because of those obnoxious hamsters I now know Kia is out there too.
2) You've even inadvertently getting me to give you free advertising on my blog.

Darn it!

Still...I just. don't. get it.

Confusingly,
Alicia

And that's my two cents

1 comment:

  1. It's a genius concept though. They are advertising both automobile and clothing brands in one commercial seamlessly.

    ReplyDelete