Monday, March 15, 2010

Last Call

Yay I just got back from Spain! We were so busy the entire time, so now I am going to blog about each day and what we did :)

The first "day" was all travelling. I say "day," because the time change makes you confused and tired, and it's just easier for me to section the trip off with travelling being its own day.

There were 13 of us on the trip - our XA director and his wife, the intern, and then all of us students - a mix of 1st-4th years. We all arrived at Reagan National airport to fly to Boston then to Madrid THEN finally to Granada.

However, the plane left a little late from Reagan, and we already had a short layover in Boston to make our Madrid flight. So we were in Boston, hurrying to our gate, when they start calling our names over the loudspeaker for last call. Our director Pete, just looks back at us all with this priceless look like, "ohhhh nooooo," and we all just start RUNNING through the terminal to get to our gate in time.

Thankfully, we made it in time, then to end up waiting a half hour before they let us board. Weird.

But the BEST thing was, no one was sitting next to me on the flight to Madrid, so I got the whole row to myself! That made a 7 hour flight A LOT shorter, as I just laid out and went to sleep.

We had a long layover in the Madrid airport then flew to Granada!

No comments:

Post a Comment